Thursday, August 12, 2010

Zac Brown Band "Free" Late Night w/ David Letterman



At the beginning of the summer Scott text me from work and told me to listen to this song and said it's "our summer song". Little did we know how much "free" would end up meaning to us. (or maybe it's just me :)) Every since we've found out I'm pregnant I can't listen to this song without tearing up. Just because it's so true, this is "as free as we'll ever be". Of course I'm beyond ecstatic about having a little addition to our family, but the song just gets me everytime!

Listen and Enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. You are so right...you will never be more free than you are right now - so soak it up!! But at the same time, becoming parents together is such an amazing experience. For us, the first couple of months were tough - trying to find our groove. But once we figured it out, I found that I was even more in love with Brad. Seeing him with our daughter brought out a love for him that I had never felt before. It's going to be WONDERFUL!! Busy....but wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete