Sunday, August 29, 2010

I'm in my second trimester now! Here's a prego week 13 picture I took before I went to the doctor Friday morning. Scott got to hear the heart beat for the first time and the doctor said as far as he can tell everything is good! I've been feeling great and almost have my energy back that was zapped from me the first three months.



Mom and I went to Motherhood Saturday morning because I've been needing a new bra, BADLY. I found a lot of cute clothes but I'm not quite to where I need a lot of new tops yet so I refrained. Mom bought "Scott" the Astros onesie and I had to get the "this is how i roll" because I had just told Scott about seeing it in a magazine and he thought it was really funny and said we should find one!
Our baby is gonna be rockin' in his/her Beatles onesie. :) I love it!



Saturday night we had a date night at home. It was much needed. We made homemade pizzas and they turned out to be delicious. Scott made his and I made my own to my liking. It was fun being in the kitchen together, it seems like we haven't done that in a long time. I don't know why? We'll definitely be making homemade pizzas again.



Mine needed more cheese. I thought I used a lot and I'm the queen of cheese but it still wasn't quite enough. Surprisingly Scott had more on his than I did!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for being in the 2nd trimester! You look so cute! Those pizzas look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so precious and you just have the glow! Love the onesies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cute!!! and I love the onesies.

    that pizza looks yum!

    ReplyDelete