Mom got me a jogging stroller, which I can't wait to start using next spring to get my bootie back in shape!
Whit sent me the willow tree "new life". I love it! So precious.
Samantha, a friend from church, GAVE us a baby bed and bassinet! We are SO happy and shocked they just offered up their baby bed that had only been used for 1 week! Do you know how much money that saves us??? I'm still excited! We haven't put it together, (because we've got to get rid of the guest bedroom furniture first) but here's a picture of it.

Scott's step mother went crazy shopping at Carter's in Shreveport on the Boardwalk. She got us some of the cutest stuff! All neutral. Baby clothes are so soft and sweet! I think I looked through the bag 5 times daydreaming before I finally folded it all up and put it away. :)
LOVE these little hooded towels!


And this cute little 4 piece set :)

We just feel blessed to be surrounded by family and friends who love us and we get to share this exciting time with.
Somehow, I have managed to only buy one thing for the baby. Target has the cutest "Beatles" onesies! It's unisex, black and white. I can't wait to see my little man or baby girl with a big bow on her head in it.. too cute!
So, last night we were laying in bed and I was not sleepy and kept talking while Scott was trying to get to sleep. I told him our baby was still hungry (yes, I've been blaming the baby for things such as eating strawberry cake, craving cinnamon rolls and hating broccoli) so he got under the covers and started "talking" to the baby. In his Mexican accent. About a jalapeno farm? It was hilarious! He just started doing this Mexican accent recently and it cracks me up! He went on to tell the baby he was his Mexican father and would teach him all about the jalapeno farm. Yes, it sounds stupid, but it cracked me up! I've realized in the past few weeks when I think something is funny I can't stop laughing and get all teary eyed because I'm laughing so hard. I don't know if that's related to pregnancy? But I'd rather be laughing than crying!
This baby is going to have so much fun with his/her crazy daddy.

sweet sweet sweet. absolutly LOVE this post! this is sooo wonderful!
ReplyDelete