Scott and I got a lot of gift cards to restaurants and the movies which is really what we'd asked for so we could have some date nights considering we are homeless right now. (Not really! We are so very blessed to have our families right now, just not much alone time these days) This baby girl got good and spoiled and we've only just begun! I will try to post pictures of her fun stuff later. She got hats, bows and blankets and a few other little fun things! I had more fun opening stuff for her than myself by far!
Here's a few random pictures I snapped. I wish I had more of my whole family together but this is all I got. Still some keepers for sure :)
Scott helping mom in the kitchen!

Yummy munchies before dinner mom prepared.

Me, Scott and Zoe! Last Christmas as a family of 2. :)
.My brother, Paul and his girlfriend Natalie. So glad she got to spend Christmas with us!

Uncle Paul got caught by the camera lovin' on Zoe :)

Doc's elf hat that he wears proudly every year for the past 3 years.

On to Christmas with Scott's family.. At his mom's Ashtyn was the center of attention! She racked up, too! She got her own little recliner and this horse trailer was her favorite I believe. She absolutely LOVES horses.

Uncle Scotty with his little sweet pea.

Ashtyn was so excited to watch "Spirit" on her new princess TV

Then on to Scott's grandmother's house.. with his Step mom and two half sisters.

Scotty with Anglique and Sophia. These girls are SO excited about being Aunts!

Scott with his great Granny who turns 89 next month! Might I add.. I love this picture of my hubby. He looks (and is) so sweet.

Happy New Year, too!!!
P.S. Don't expect any big post or pictures from my new years. I hope to be in bed before the turn of the new year :)

cuuuuute pics!
ReplyDeletei can't believe how big ashyton looks! oh my goodness. You and Scotty look so cute! and happy :)
ReplyDelete