How far along? 32 weeks 1 day
Baby's size? According to What to Expect When You're Expecting, she is about 19 in, 4.5 lbs, the size of a honeydew
Weight Gain? where it should be, but I go back to the doctor Monday to find out how this past month has been. Thinking I may have gone over the recommended pound a week =/
Maternity clothes? ohhh yeah.. no doubt! Still in leggings or yoga pants as much as possible!
Stretch marks? not yet but I still see a couple trying to form. The doctor made a comment last time I went in about how much lotion I had on my belly, HA! I try to stay lathered up pretty well.
Belly Button in or out? In but definitely more shallow
Sleeping? Pretty good for the most part. Wake myself sometimes right when I'm falling asleep trying to catch my breath/get my breathing regulated. This baby is crowding my lungs!
Foods I'm loving? nothing in particular
Foods I'm hating? getting kinda grossed out again by some meats... mainly sausage and steak.
Movement? most definitely and strong movements!
Best moment this week? finding a daycare in Bossier that can get me in!!!
Symptoms? nausea a couple of times in the past week when I get hungry.. like it was in the beginning. But nothing unbearable.
What I miss? my husband :)
What I'm looking forward to? our anniversary on the 19th and my cousin Jennifer's wedding on the 15th!
Weekly Wisdom: Drink lots of water!
Milestones: Zoe could be here within the next 6-8 weeks!
Emotions: pretty normal.. considering the stress of our whole living situation, I think I'm holding up pretty good.
Speaking of our living situation...
We spent new years eve moving the last of our stuff out of our old house and cleaning. On the 1st the renters moved in and on the 2nd we took the rest of our stuff to storage in Shreveport. My parents went with us and helped and we took them by the house that we were thinking very seriously about. I was on the phone with Scott when he went to the house for the first time and he was walking around it looking in the windows and told me "I want this house. This is the house." Two days later, I took off work to go down there and have a realtor show us the house and we both loved it.
What we love: the neighborhood, the sidewalks, the location, the school district, the size of the home, the CLOSET SPACE, the living area, the potential, the fact that we could be there forever and not outgrow it.
What we would/will change: paint! (there is wallpaper in the bathrooms and kitchen) new carpet ASAP and eventually new appliances. I can live with the appliances it has now, but the carpet has GOT to go. The carpet and paint are something we'd like to do before even moving in, which means we've got to get on the ball!.. And we have! The owners have accepted our offer, now we are waiting on a couple of things from the seller's bank before we can move forward with our bank, get the house inspected and get this show on the road!
We are trying to not get our hearts set on it because there is always a possibility when buying a house that something could fall through. We just keep reminding ourselves it's all in God's hands. He knows where we will be, what we can afford and where He wants us to use us! Now that's not to say that we won't be disappointed if it doesn't work out.. but we will move on. There are still a couple of houses we would consider if this one fell through and even the possibility of just renting an apartment.
P.S. the house is on "short sale" which is before it goes into foreclosure. We've been told can be a little tricky when buying a home.
Here's our "dream home". It was rainy the day I took this picture, so the roof looks kinda funny.
Say a little prayer for us! :)

Cute house! Praying you get it and that I can come help you set up house :)
ReplyDeleteLove the house! Will definitely pray that it comes through for you! Also just wanted to add that I am also completely grossed out by meat right now! Yuck! :)
ReplyDeletepraying for you guys! love the house :)
ReplyDeleteI dont know how I missed this post! Super cute house! I will be praying for yall guys!
ReplyDeleteSix to eight weeks?? WOW!! Thats just right around the corner! So exciting!