I've driven by this one a few times and I love it. It's in the Broadmoor area which we are most familiar with and would really like to be.

This one is in Bossier and I haven't seen it in "real life" but it looks cute from the pictures I've seen.

We have been looking in mainly Bossier and the Broadmoor area in Shreveport. The one thing I love the most about the houses in Shreveport is SIDEWALKS! Perfect for jogging along with baby Zoe in the stroller.
No matter how many houses we look at, it still makes me sad to leave our home..

Headed to Shreveport now!
Wish us luck!!!

good luck!!! can't wait to see what you guys find!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting!! I know it's scary to start in a new place, but OH the possibilities!!! It will be so fun to build your new life as a family of 3 :) My hubby just had a big decision to make with his job and one of them was moving to Shreveport! He decided to go the other direction, but I was thinking about yall! It would've been nice to already know someone there!
ReplyDeleteThat is really exciting! I hope the search is fruitful and positive. Can't wait to see what you find and hear about this adventure.
ReplyDelete