Thursday, September 30, 2010

cheerleader? football player?

Last Friday night we went to Scott's little sisters football game to watch her cheer. She is a senior at Linden High School this year. We go to watch her, but I know Scott watches the game more than the cheerleaders and I watch the cheerleaders more than the game. We are there none the less!

At half time I was sitting there talking to my step MIL and she was asking if I'd felt the baby move any. I was telling her how I was thinking it would be any day now and I'm always feeling for it and during this conversation, THE BABY KICKED! I couldn't believe it. I grabbed my side and was like uhh I think it just kicked. And sure enough a few seconds later it kicked again! It did it a couple more times after that then stopped. When we got home I crawled up in Scott's recliner with him and made him keep his hands on my tummy in hopes that the baby would move again. And it did! Just once then that was it. I haven't felt it again since then though. Bummer! But I know it won't be long before I do again.

The baby kicked during half time when the band was playing so I told Scott I think it got excited about it's future in the band. He totally disagreed and said HE is excited about being a FOOTBALL player. My brother said "It could be a cheerleader." :)

**I would upload some pictures from my phone but I can't get them to cooperate. I'm open for any advice. I email them to me then save it to my computer but every way that I send them (actual size, small, medium or large) it still uploads them all small!**

Oh, and by the way, we did not get the guest bedroom furniture moved into storage as I was hoping for. But in Scott's defense, we woke up Saturday morning and it was raining and rained til that afternoon. We had a nice relaxing morning drinking coffee on the porch watching the rain and I think we needed that much more than moving the furniture anyway! Oh well.. maybe next weekend! (My husband teaches me patience more and more everyday without ever even knowing it.)

1 comment:

  1. i am thinking cheerleader! So many people have had boys so i am feeling a girl for you!! you are too cute with that little belly!

    ReplyDelete