Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Here's an 18 week picture! It was taken after work on Monday. I'm about to start taking a picture hopefully every week for sure every other week.



Last Friday Scott and I went to the Atlanta vs. Linden football game in Atlanta to watch his sister cheer and see the big rivalry game. These two teams hadn't played eachother in 10 years and whoever won the game got "Cass county bragging rights" for the year or until they play eachother again. HA! Gotta love these small towns!


Sophie took a nice close up of me and Scotty (NOT!)


And Here's Scott and his sister Angelique at half time.


Sweet Sophie LOVES her big brother!


Last night I had bunco at my house! The theme was "Boo! Bunco"

We had a couple of witches, a devil, vampire, desperate housewife, ghetto girl and some other fun ones too. I think Cassie wins for ghetto girl by far! She was hilarious. Not many girls could pull that off without a care in the world, but she is too funny!





Here's a few pictures of some decor. I should have taken more pictures but I was busy right up til party time.





These are cornbread muffins, not cupcakes with no icing! We had chili and it was pretty dang good if I must say so myself. Nothing like a good bowl of chili on a cool night! I can't believe I never got a picture of the table with all the food out on it. Who am I kidding?.. I can believe it. Pretty typical of me these days!


Don't you just love all things fall? Football, yummy foods & perfect weather!

2 comments:

  1. you look SO cute!!!

    I love all things fall VERYMUCHSO :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, i can't believe you're almost halfway!! belly is looking a little low, doesn't that mean boy?!

    ReplyDelete