
And you...Caprese Salad

And my most beloved...

yuuuhhhmmm.. tomato! I CAN NOT WAIT for the crops to come in and farmer's market to open so I can get some good fresh veggies and some yummy ripe tomatoes! The tomatoes at Wal-mart and Albertson's just don't compare to the ones at farmer's market. Call me crazy, but they just aren't as good! Farmer's market is another one of my favorite things about spring! We love getting up on Saturday mornings, pouring a travel mug of coffee and going down to farmer's market and stocking up on goodies for the weekend. Hopefully we don't have to wait too much longer. :)

YUM! LOVE basil and I seriously think I could live off caprese salad! It's my absolute favorite summer food. Our farmer's market opens this weekend, I'm so excited! Hopefully your's will open soon!
ReplyDeleteGoodness! You sound OLD! LOL Too much like your parents, be careful!
ReplyDeleteYUMMY!! MY FAVORITE!!!
ReplyDeleteomg i almost did a post devoted to the one and only, high and mighty, most beloved caprese salad! a couple of weeks ago I thought about it... I even took pics! haha... YUM!!!!
ReplyDelete