Monday, February 15, 2010

snow and love

We went to visit Scotty's family Wednesday night and I took a few shots of us playing with Ashtyn. When we got there she looked at me and said "AMY" with a big smile then looked at Scott and pointed and said "Scotty!" That's the first time we have heard her say our names real clearly and we LOVED it! She was so excited and sounded sooo sweet when she said "Scotty!" She said it over and over. And before we left we said "I love you" and she said it back and we said it back and forth and back and forth about 20 times.. it was PRECIOUS!



This girl is a monkey! She was climbing on everything.




Thursday we got SNOW!!! Finally! :) We took mom flowers, cake and a gift for her birthday Thursday night and when we woke up Friday morning it was BEAUTIFUL. I took a few pics Friday morning before I had to go to work.







We went to Cattleman's with Josh and Jac for Valentine's Day. We had a great dinner and too much fun afterwards at Hopkins Icehouse and dance party at the Wenzel's! :)




Luke had Sadie Hawkins Saturday night and his date was Adrian. She's a sweetie and they've been good friends forever. Luke said they danced all night and had a great time! Makes me miss the good ole highschool dances! They were really cute in their matching woodstock shirts.

3 comments:

  1. those flowers are so pretty! And I want to have a dance party at the wenzels! I'm jealous :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun times and yay for pretty snow for you guys! I can't believe what a man Luke is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun!!! love all the pictures - that sweet pea is precious! all she needs now is a razorback shirt. ha! :)

    ReplyDelete