
I've joined a bunco group and I love it! We had our first one last Thursday and it was alot of fun. I knew about half of the girls there. It was fun getting to meet new friends and laugh and act stupid together. I'm so looking forward to next months bunco already! We will do theme's each month which I think makes it a little more exciting. This month was Mardi Gras theme. My month will be October.. so bring on the ideas early if you have any! I was thinking maybe October Fest, like Germany type foods and decor..?? I may just have to stick with Halloween, though because I can't come up with many cute ideas for October Fest. I'm just not big on Halloween decorations, but I guess I can be for one night! :)

so fun... i went to one that started this time last year, but i only ended up being able to go once! but it was a lot of fun... you and haleigh are in it together, how fun... who else?
ReplyDeleteso fun! I've not played Bunco in FOREVER! I think that would be a great theme for your month!
ReplyDeletei'm so jealouse! I want to play bunco with you! And i think October fest would be lots of fun! German beer and bratz YUM
ReplyDelete