Tuesday, September 22, 2009

these are a few of my favorite things


Paula Dean's Pecan Pie candle from Wal-Mart.. it's a perfect fall candle and smells up the room in no time! You need to get one!


"Just for one" peas and corn in a basil butter sauce.. they are delish! And only 80 calories


I can't get enough tomatoes these days! And I love this cute red bowl I found at the thrift store on base in Wichita Falls.


Every night before I go to bed I have a cup of hot tea.. it's so yummy and relaxing!


SKYPE! We have a 9:00 date every night on the webcam. I took this picture of Scott last night.. he has these different things he can put on the screen like hats, glasses, facial hair.. it's hilarious! I feel boring though because I don't have all the fun gadgets so I just sit there and laugh at him.

2 comments:

  1. that is sooo cute of scotty! I'm so glad y'all can skype! i bet that's a lot of fun! I have an idea of something you could wear that would be better than his fun gadgets ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for skype! That is awesome! So glad you guys get to see each other that way!! I NEED to try that candle! I have those teas and the veggies. yum :)

    ReplyDelete