We have had such a busy and fun summer! I really had intentions of blogging more than I have but it just hasn't happened with so much going on. My best friend is having a sweet baby boy, Tucker, in September so I've been spending time doing fun baby shower prepping! My brother and his fiance are getting married the beginning of October so I've also been busy searching for flower girl dresses, planning their couple's shower, planning a trip to Dallas for wedding shopping and her bridal shower is this weekend! Oh, and lots of G-chat with the bride to be. :) SO much excitement going on in the lives of so many that we love and I am so happy to get to be a part of it all!
Zoe girl is just busy being a toddler. Pretty sure she is the definition of a toddler. TOO stinkin' cute and sweet one moment and throwing herself on the floor in a fit over something so simple the next. Never a dull moment, that's for sure!
Let's see.. since I last blogged we've taken Zoe to Sea World, had a fun filled 4th of July and took her to Gators and Friends. Scott and I got a weekend away in Broken Bow, Oklahoma with some of our best friends and very much enjoyed every minute of that trip! Lots of adult conversations, adult beverages, sitting in the sun, sitting around the fire, talking, cooking, playing games and just RELAXING.
Now if summer could just last a little longer!!!!!















No comments:
Post a Comment