Thursday, May 9, 2013
Traveling buddies
On our way home from Carlisle on Sunday after visiting the Kelly's for the weekend, we stopped in Arkadelphia. My baby brother, Luke, is just finishing up his first year of school there and has recently moved into a house with a couple of friends. We thought we'd stop and treat the broke college kid to lunch and check out his new place. Zoe was pretty excited to see him but a little indifferent because I had to wake her from her nap to eat lunch and play. She eventually liven up..of course!
His house is the perfect bachelor pad. Enough said. HA! No, really, it's cute and perfect for some college guys. I couldn't be happier for him because he's excited about it and happy to be out of the dorm.
(I can't get my pictures uploaded from my iphone to rotate the correct way and loaded onto my blog that way! *Frustrated* )
After we visited with Uncle Luke we went on to Texarkana to play with Nana and Papa. We had so much fun we just couldn't leave! So we stayed the night. :) Of course my perfect plan of Z sleeping the whole way home Monday morning since we had to leave so early did NOT happen. Oh well! It was still a perfect weekend! And with Daddy coming home in just 4 short days I wasn't going to let anything get us down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I had the same problem with pictures from my phone! I have to open them in Windows Photo Gallery (or whatever program you use to store your pictures) and rotate them there first. If I save the changes I make there, then when I go to upload them to the blog they are rotated the right way. Hope that helps! So glad you are blogging again! I can't believe Luke is done with a year of school! Time is flying!
ReplyDelete